and this kid comes by with a roll of chicken wire, the old man asks "What do you got there ?" the kid responds "I got me some chicken wire, I'm going to catch me some chickens" The old man says "Son you don't catch chickens with chicken wire you use it to build a pen to keep chickens in".............a little while later the kid comes by dragging the wire unrolled with several chickens caught up in it.
The next day the kid comes by carrying a roll of duct tape, The old man asks "What do you got there?" the kid responds "I got me some duct tape, I'm going to me catch some ducks" The old man says "Son you don't use duct tape to catch ducks you use it to repair heating and air conditioning vents"..............a little while later the kid comes by dragging the duct tape unrolled and several ducks are stuck to it.
The next day the kid comes walking by again carrying some long bushy weeds and the Old man asks "What do you got there?" the kid responds "I got me some pussywillows".............and the old man says "I'll get my hat"
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks